Voting

Saturday, October 10, 2009

A Delicious Surprise

A couple of weeks ago I received an E-Mail from someone named Blue.
I thought it might be a scam.but because I had read  the same thing happened to  http://chroniclesofacountrygirl.blogspot.com/ I thought I would send Blue my address and cross my fingers.
Well a couple of days ago I received a package from http://pomwonderful.com/
This is what was in it.


It is a new iced coffee drink.
 I though I would try a glass. I shared it with my hubby
and we both agreed it was delicious



There is a chocolate one too,but as I am allergic to chocolate
I choose for them not to send that on to me.

4 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Betty, Glad you had 'good luck' with your surprise. I would be scared to death to send my address to someone I didn't know. I try to have trust in people but since I'm not into buying stuff through emails or blogs--I'm sure I would just delete an email like you got.

In your case though, it appears as if you got a really nice surprise. Congrats.
Hugs,
Betsy

Small City Scenes said...

Rewards for being brave. It looks good. I havge had the POM juice before--it's good for you too. Maybe I will try this.

Hey, you changed your profile pic again.

BTW: The road to Heather Meadowa was closed because of snow---although there was none--but it snowed the week before. MB

Country Girl said...

I love their iced coffee products! They taste so good.
I just got two new flavors of juice in the mail, kiwi and tangerine and what a surprise!

Kathleen said...

How strange that you would get the email in the first place, unless you had entered a free sample offer. I do that frequently and get quite a few goodies.
It was daring of you to send him your address without knowing what it was all about.