Voting

Monday, January 25, 2010

Thank you Margy



I want to thank Margy at Powell River Books
For featuring My blog on hers and for all of the nice
things she said about me. This is a picture of her and her husband Wayne's
Float Cabin in Powell Lake. Wayne writes books about there life off the grid
in Powell Biver BC

This is Margy's floating garden. Check out her blog I am sure you
will find it interesting.She and I have met for coffee and wondering around Fairhaven .
I really enjoy visiting with her.

9 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

Margy and her husband are living a dream that many people would love to join them in! Congrats for being recognized on her blog, Betty!

Becky said...

Wow, good for you Betty! How super is this...
That floating garden is so cool. I must check out here blog.
B♥

Cactus Jack Splash said...

She has such an interesting blog

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Congrats Betty.... That is neat to be featured on someone else's blog.

Margy and hubby must live an interesting life... How special!!!

Hugs,
Betsy

Small City Scenes said...

How great that you to have coffee together and wander Fairhaven. We must meet again too. I was in Bellingham last Sunday---I have to find your Phone number so we can visit too. MB

Margaret said...

Not sure if it will ever happen but I hope to meet with you Betty.
Have a great day.
Margaret

i beati said...

I want to go there. what a special place ..good stuff your article sandy

Cicero Sings said...

I'll have to check that blog out for sure when I get home and settled in again. I would love to live off the grid but D isn't so "into" it.

Lovely you could meet a fellow blogger ... always a fun thing to do if and when it happens.

Country Girl said...

I love meeting blogging friends and what an interesting place your friend has here. I especially like the color of the house and that floating garden. Ingenious!