Voting

Monday, March 30, 2009

A Happy Day












Yesterday was a great day I felt better then I have for a while. We went to the marina there is a place to walk around and see all of the boats and water and the sky was beautiful. We met a nice lady that had a rescured Greyhound named Sugar she lives on a boat and goes to Alaska every year. There are a couple of restaurants down there also and the Hotel Bellweather.
I wish I could figure out how to put the pictures in the order that I want them(LOL).
~~~ HUGS~~~
It was a great day.



6 comments:

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Glad to hear you had a great day.

Becky said...

It does look like you had a nice day. The weather was really perfect for you. I would love to have a Greyhound, but we don't have enough room I'm afraid.
Glad you are feeling better too betty.
B.

Powell River Books said...

Yesterday was such a nice day, glad you could spend it in such a relaxing place. Too bad the weather didn't hold, but that's the way of spring I guess. - Margy

Granny Smith said...

Lovely photos! My son lives in Port Townsend and I am in love with your whole area. I'm happy that you visited my blog because otherwise I might not have found yours! You'll be hearing from me again!

Dragonstar said...

What a beautiful dog that is! I'm so glad you had such a good day.

Tracie said...

Betty,

I am glad you are feeling good. The sunshine tends to do that to us after a long winter. You take very nice pictures.