Voting

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A day in La Conner



Friday we went to La Conner and had a good time
walking around the shops
This is called the Rainbow Bridge


This is Nasty Jacks they have lots of old oak furniture
that I just love

Very cool bench

Nice water fall off of the deck

The little blue house is shaped like a boat and you can rent it for 
the night or a weekend. I think it would be fun.
 We had a wonderful dinner on a boat with my sons father and his sweet wife.
It was a great day





6 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Betty, Looks like you had a great Father's Day... La Conner is a beautiful place.. I'd love to see that furniture in Nasty Jacks....

When you rent that blue boat house---take some pictures....
Hugs,
Betsy

Powell River Books said...

Sounds like a fun trip. We went there once in the off season. I hear it gets pretty busy in the summer. - Margy

Cicero Sings said...

Used to go to La Conner a lot but haven't been for years. Always a lovely day trip.

lizziviggi said...

I love La Conner! It's not as much fun with the little ones tagging along, though, because I have to avoid all the cool art galleries. Still, it's fun to just run around and get ice cream! That is too strange you know the Dobro people! I'd never even heard of it until I researched for my post. That's one thing I love about doing Bellingham Daily Photo-- I've learned so much while doing it!

Small City Scenes said...

Hi Betty, Super shots of LaConner. I like that bench too. Isn't that blue house fun looking. I wonder how the inside is decorated. MB

i beati said...

what a sweet unassuming place..sandy