Voting

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Last Sunday


My son in Texas sent me this picture of his new
baby. The big ones are a whopping 3 feet tall.
They are soooo cute
I guess that makes me a gramma again



Last Sunday we had tours on the Zodiac and we had 577 visitors.
 I met one of my FB friends her daughter took this picture of
her and me and her family.

The Zodiac had her flags flying


I am trying to catch up on a few things around the house.
I feel bad about not posting or commenting.



Love Hugs and Good Thoughts
♥♥♥♫♫♫♥♥♥

3 comments:

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Cute baby. The Zodiac is looking mighty fine

Powell River Books said...

You are looking good "Mama." So much fun to meet blogging friends. Be sure to stop by my blog tomorrow if you can. There's a special post for you to see. - Margy

i beati said...

how marvelous - praying a lot for Dot sandy